Distinguish yourself with effective communication. Challenge the status quo.
Deliver presentations that break through business barriers and get results. Business professionals use the progressive learning series, The Motivated Presenter™ to:
- Achieve beyond their comfort zones
- Create dynamic group presentations that educate, convince, motivate and persuade
- Gain release from dependency on technical crutches like PowerPoint
- Become high impact presenters with more effective public speaking skills
- Download the Brochure_The Motivated Presenter_Training Coaching Programs
How do you like to learn?
The Motivated Presenter™ series is offered in a variety of group training and individual coaching formats.
- Group training 2-day workshops. Choose from:
- Level 1: Essential Fundamentals of High Engagement Presentations
- Level 2: Advanced Delivery Techniques for High Engagement Presenter
- Effective Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
- Half-day presentation training workshops for time-pressured professionals who need and want to make improvements to their presentation skills and confidence over time.
- One-on-one executive presentation coaching with your choice of focus: planning, design, and/or delivery of an upcoming “high stakes” presentation that is important to you. This coaching program is best suited for strong presenters who want to become inspiring thought-leaders and use their public speaking abilities to distinguish themselves in their field.
- Self Study using the Stand & Deliver™ audio training program, which is available for purchase as a digital download. Stand & Deliver™ is an executive presentation training program that will help you reduce your dependence on technical crutches. It includes 73 minutes of audio instruction written and narrated by Kathy McAfee, four down-loadable templates, video clip and the original song Motivation from Mark Shepard.
The first step – overcoming reluctance
Glossophobia is speech anxiety or fear of public speaking. An estimated 75% of all people experience some degree of anxiety and nervousness when public speaking. Are you one of them? If you are, there’s hope. Kathy McAfee shares 4 tips for overcoming “glossophobia” or fear of public speaking to bring out your best self when speaking. Watch this TV interview:
The second step – reducing your PowerPoint clutter
The Wall Street Journal (WSJ Nov 14, 2006) estimates that there are over 30 million PowerPoint presentations given every day around the world and that this is costing U.S. companies over $252 million each day in wasted time. Your time in preparing the presentation. Your audience’s time in listening to it. It’s time to Stop Global Boring – reduce your PowerPoint emissions now.
A professional skill that every professional needs
No matter what your field of study or professional discipline, your career and work impact can be greatly enhanced if you possess strong presentation skills and confidence. Presentation skills continue to be one of the most commonly requested professional development needs listed on Individual Development Plans (IPDs) at major corporations.
Consider what might be at stake with your next presentation:
- your career advancement
- a decision you need to move forward
- a sale that will make you more successful
- a new relationship that will help you grow
- influence and recognition
Imagine if you could…
- achieve your desired outcome at your next presentation with greater ease and certainty…
- feel totally confident giving presentations, without having to hide behind the podium or a huge PowerPoint “deck”…
- see yourself being a powerful presenter able to influence and motivate your audiences to action as a result of speaking to them…
Watch this preview video from The Motivated Presenter™ series:
Here’s what you’ll gain in The Motivated Presenter™ series:
- Build upon your natural presentation and communications strengths;
- Identify your style issues and develop solutions to minimize potential negative impact;
- Master techniques to better understand, build rapport with and engage your audience;
- Advance your current skills in the art of persuasion;
- Deliver your message more creatively without the use of PowerPoint® software or other technical crutches;
- Motivate your audience to take specific action;
- Seek honest feedback and learn to leverage peer coaching to make you better;
- Bolster your confidence, energy and results the next time you stand and deliver.
What clients are saying…
“The one course taken with you last year has benefited me professionally more than anything else I’ve done in years.” – Diane Eder, CLU, ChFC, Vice President, Head of Sales Technologies, ING Life Sales Support, Minneapolis
“Kathy, I have trained with Gael Himmah and Tony Robbins, you are in their league! Awesome! I had a great training day.” – Van F., United Way, Connecticut.
“I had an opportunity to attend a two-day executive development seminar presented by Kathy McAfee. Kathy was an excellent motivator with practical ideas that would benefit just about any industry. Attending Kathy’s seminars will result in profound changes to how your key staff looks at inspiring others.” - Charles W. Sellers, CLU, ChFC, Royal Neighbors of America
“The results you delivered for me and my team with your presentation program were absolutely fantastic. In fact, your coaching exceeded my expectations and positively influenced my own position in the company.” -Joe Vasile, VP of Sales – USA, ALSTOM Power, Inc.
“Kathy’s techniques are very beneficial in not only keeping your audience’s attention but also gaining their participation. Any speaker would truly benefit from taking this program.” – David Pence, District Director of Agencies, Cotton States Insurance
“The training that I received during “Stand & Deliver” helped focus and provide crystal clarity on the key message. This focus allowed for a stronger message, a stronger format and more structure to my presentations. Once I had that structure, I was able to be even more confident that my message would be clearly understood. Today, my delivery is even stronger. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to provide strong, clear presentations with confidence.” –Rahna Barthelmess, former Senior Brand Manager, LEGO Systems, Inc. now President, Beacon Marketing Group
“Rather than focus on those hard mechanics we have all had drilled into our heads time and time again – Kathy explores the vital softer skills a presenter needs. This takes a presenter from simply “delivering a presentation” to “connecting with an audience on a personal level.” And it is this connection point that makes a presentation truly powerful and persuasive.” - Bob Lichty, former Director of Sales, MMA
“The tools that you provided will have an immediate impact on my presentation skills! The 3 secrets that you shared will not only be applicable when I have to do a presentation, they will be a guiding tool for use in any situation with people interactions.”- Jodie Vanbrunt, Director of Business Analysis, Hartford Steam Boiler- HSB
Ready to get started?
To find out how coaching with America’s Marketing Motivator can help you advance your presentation mastery, please contact Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 or email Kathy@MarketingMotivator.net and tell us about your specific needs and interests. We’re here to help!