- planning mistakes
- design mistakes
- delivery mistakes
An error in the planning stage will create trickle down effects and lead to design and delivery mishaps.
- Download the free Article_ Don’t Bore Your Audience the key to engaging presentations
To ensure that your presentations are the BEST they can be, we recommend that you use Clean Sheet Thinking™ pre-planning tool for presentations. An investment of 30 minutes of your time upfront can prevent a lot of costly and embarrassing presentation mistakes. We highly recommend that you use it!
Presentation pitfalls fall into these 3 categories:
- Spraying and praying
- Deaf, dumb and blind
- Copy-and-paste preparation
- Key message confusion
- PointPoint® addiction
- Data junkie
- Environmental disaster
- Force feeding
- Assuming boring must be boring
- Winging it
- Death grip security
- Twitch and itch
- Failure to repeat yourself
- Answering the question asked
- Elephant sightings
- Running overtime
Ready to take your presentations to the next level of excellence?
We can help you polish your presentation planning, design or delivery skills to deliver the best possible outcome to your next presentation.
- Check out our presentation training workshops and 1:1 Executive Presentation Coaching services.
- Purchase the digital download of our Stand & Deliver™ presentation training audio program
Invest in your business and career future by strengthening your presentation and speaking skills. It will help set you apart as a leader in your field! Contact us at (860) 408 -0033 or email Kathy@MarketingMotivator.net to share your specific needs and concerns with us.