This free stuff resource page was created to help you go forward with your success. We believe that good ideas should be spread wildly. Please bookmark this page and forward this link to others. We are adding more FREE stuff all the time. Share the wealth!
We have organized our free stuff by category, for your browsing pleasure.
TEAM MOTIVATION – tools and resources
- Watch this motivating video “Motivation” by Mark Shepard
- Quotes on Motivation
- Does your next meeting or conference need a jolt of motivation? Hire Kathy McAfee as your Motivational Speaker.
Watch other motivational video clips from Kathy McAfee
- Motivational video clip – Focus on what you want (4:12)
- Motivational video clip – Reinvent Yourself Daily (4:17)
- Motivational video clip – Take Action – Make Decisions (1:37)
- Motivational video clip – Be Daring (3:47)
- Motivational video clip – Giving Back (3:39)
- For help in motivating the troops, consider hosting Motivating Lunch & Lead Seminars. Click through to see range of compelling business topics you can choose from.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS – tools and resources
- Watch this 8 minute TV interview with Kathy McAfee and PBS anchor, Steve Adubato on the subject of body language and the dangers of the Upspeak vocal pattern.
- Need a speaker to lead a breakout session on the subject of non-verbal communication and body language for your next meeting or conference? Book professional speaker, Kathy McAfee, America”s Marketing Motivator. (860) 408 -0033
- Download the complimentary 17-page Free Workbook_BodyTalk_from Kathy McAfee
- Free article featuring 14 social skills parents need to teach their children: Your Kids Need to Know More Than Social Media to be Successful by Kathy McAfee
PRESENTATION SKILLS – tools and resources
- click here to access free resources, tips and tools to improve your presentation skills and confidence
- Video Interview with Kathy McAfee on the Key to Becoming a Powerful Presenter (2:04)
- Find out why you need to reduce your PowerPoint emission and how you can stop global boring with your very next presentation!
- Read more about how the Clean Sheet Thinking_pre planning tool for presentations will help you prepare in a way that is faster and more focused than ever before.
- Download the Clean Sheet Thinking template and plan your next presentation in less than 30 minutes.
- Tell more stories in your presentations. Download this free workbook Power of Personal Narrative.
- Use this template to help you shape and rehearse your presentation stories: story telling template
- Download the article: Dont Bore Your Audience_Learn to Avoid the Most Common Presentation Pitfalls
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT- tools and resources
- Need a motivating quote about leadership? Here are some quotes on leadership that you can use in your next meeting or presentation.
- If you’re a woman in business, you’ll want to build and maintain a solid professional image. Check out the resources available at Power Up Your Professional Image.
- Keep your leadership pencil sharp by reading some of my favorite books on the subject of leadership.
- Why you should consider working with an executive coach. Watch this video interview with Kathy McAfee on the value of executive coaching
NETWORKING – tools and resources
- Purchase the book Networking Ahead for Business by Kathy McAfee
- Sign up for free weekly tips on Business Networking to help you advance your networking success
- Download this free 9-page Workbook_Upgrade Your Digital Presence by Kathy McAfee
- For free resources, tips and tools to improve your networking skills and results, please visit our Motivated Networker web site
- The core elements of a professional handshake and why it is critical to making a positive first and last impression in networking, business and job interviews. Learn to avoid giving one of the 8 world’s worst handshakes.
- How to construct your 30 second elevator pitch or networking introduction (also ideas for developing your value proposition statement as your 10-second version)
- Find out how you can become more memorable and relevant in your networking follow-up by sending personalized greeting cards through the snail mail. Call Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 to discuss how sending cards can help you stand out in the marketplace and stay more visible and valuable to your clients, prospects, hiring managers, networking contacts, family and friends. If they are important to you, you should be sending them cards and showing your appreciation. Watch the video below…
- Send a card for free by opening up your own free gift account at www.MotivatingCards.com
- Read the article: Perfect Your Pitch_The Most Important 30 Seconds of Your Business Day
- Learn how to integrate networking as a lifetime success strategy.
- Click through to download a Free 15-page workbook to help you craft a stronger elevator pitch
- Click through to download a FREE 18-page workbook to improve your networking follow-up effectiveness
CAREER MANAGEMENT – tools and resources
- Body Language and Interview Tips from Kathy McAfee
- Inspiration and ideas for Staying Motivated in Your Job Search
- Resumes and the job search: the truth revealed by resume expert Bree Gurin
- Are you resume ready? Why you should have your resume updated and ready to go at all times.
- Building your Personal Leadership Brandby ExecuNet’s Career Smart Advisor
- The Over 50 Career Marketing Plan from ExecuNet’s Career Advisor newsletter
- Avoid the Typecasting Trap – ExecuNet’s CareerSmart Advisor newsletter
- The New Executive Resume- ExecuNet.com’s newsletter article by Marji McClure. See page 4 for Your Communication Strategy, editorial contribution by Kathy McAfee
- Have some fun with your resume and take a risk to stand out from the crowd by creating your own Resume Word Search
MEETING MANAGEMENT – tools and resources
- (beta-test) Clean Sheet Thinking_for Meetings. Join our beta-test of this new tool.
- Meeting Notice_template to help increase the preparedness of your meeting attendees.
- Meeting Summary Template. Make your meeting summaries more timely, focused and brief.
- For help with increasing the productivity of your meetings, please ask about our Overcoming Meeting Mania, offered as a Motivating Lunch & Lead Seminar series. For more details, call (860) 408-0033.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT- ideas and resources
- Get involved with the Soroptimist International organization and add your talent, time and energy to help improve the lives of women and girls in your local community and around the world. Soroptimst stands for “best for women.”
- If you care about social justice and the lives of women and girls, then join forces with the YWCA whose mission is to eliminate racism and empower women. Watch the video below which re-enacts Kathy McAfee’s “Green Shoes Story” presentation at the YWCA In the Company of Women luncheon on March 26, 2009 in Hartford, Connecticut.
MARKETING- tools and resources
- 7 Fast Track Commitments to Growing Your Brand and Business
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd and your competition by leveraging grassroots innovation. Read about the six imperatives of grassroots innovation in this article Is Your Business Weird Enough?
- Have some fun with this Word Search_Marketing 101
Practically Free Stuff (just a small fee)
Check out our digital downloads for motivating training programs to help advance your presentation skills and networking success.
This FREE Stuff and Practically-Free stuff is brought to you by Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator