More networking savvy and relationship-building skills for greater career and organizational success
Also available in ebook formats:
This book is a ‘must read’ by anybody seeking to increase their customers base, land a better job, enhance their Multi-Level Marketing business or friend raise for your favorite non profit organization, Networking Ahead for Business provides useful ideas and proven strategies to help you grow your business and professional success.
- Read the advanced praise for this book
- Download a free sample chapter (pdf or MP3)
- Read and share comments about this book on Facebook.
The Top 10 things this book will enable you to do include:
- Overcome roadblocks that get in your way from networking success
- Identify which relationships should get more of your attention
- Create a systematic approach to your networking follow-up
- Confidently network with people of influence, money and power to accelerate business
- Ask for facilitated introductions so you never have to make a cold call again
- Perfect your pitch to attract the right kind of new connections
- Avoid social blunders and networking phobias that damper results
- Talk to strangers and work a room with confidence and ease
- Use social media to expand your professional networking
- Network anywhere, anytime with anyone for greater mutual success!
Call Kiwi Publishing at (866) 836-7913 to order bulk quantities of the book at a special rate.
- Become a Facebook fan of this book
- Sign up to receive the free weekly business networking tips from Kathy McAfee
To book the author Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator, as the keyspeaker for your next meeting, conference or convention, please call her at (860) 408-0033 or visit her official speaker web site.