What’s a Blind Spot and why is it Important?
Often times the things that empower us to be successful at one point in our career are the very things that hold us back from the next level of achievement. These blind spots can move us out of our strengths and into troubled waters.
“Your success is in your hands. Whether you seek a new job, a promotion, your own business, a balanced personal life, or any other goal, you are the one to make it happen. That’s why recognizing your blind spots is so important. Blind spots are the things that we think and do unconsciously that can negatively influence how other people feel about us.” – Claudia Shelton, author of Blind Spots: achieve success by seeing what you cannot see
Everyone has blind spots, no matter how successful they are or wish to be. Motivated leaders who are serious about realizing their full potential are the ones who proactively seek out their blind spots to better understand them and take action to correct them. This coaching program will help you do just that.
What’s Your Blind Spot?
Are you a Responsible High Standards Builder or a Reserved Analytical Strategist? Perhaps you are a Assertive Get-it-Doner or a Warm Relationship Builder? By taking the Blind Spots Profile on-line assessment, you will learn which of the nine (9) Blind Spots Profiles you are most dominate in. Each of these blind spots profiles have personal strengths and potential blind spots that could derail your success when you’re under stress.
With the help of qualified executive coach along with this assessment tool, it will become clear to you when, where and why your blind spots show up. We will work together so that you can better see how your natural thinking and feeling styles yield both your greatest personal strengths and your potential blind spots, and more importantly, what you can do about it.
- Download the three-page reference guide to the Blind Spot Profile_matrix
What’s Involved in the Blind Spots Coaching Program?
The Blind Spots Profile coaching program is a concentrated introduction to working with an executive coach. Your Blind Spots program will include the following deliverables achieved over a 6 week period:
- You will take the on-line assessment to reveal your Blind Spots Profile
- Schedule a Blind Spots Team Workshop to help enhance team collaboration and trust
- You will receive a copy of the book Blind Spots: Achieve Success by Seeing What You Can’t See by Claudia Shelton
- You will receive a 17-page confidential report that outlines your profile mix and provides a deeper dive into your top two profile scores including: a) the greatest personal strengths and potential blinds spots of these profiles; b) signs that your blind spots may be showing c) strategies for turning your blind spots back into assets
- You will participate in a 90-minute coaching call to review of your Blind Spots report with a certified Blind Spots executive coach
- Your executive coach will develop a personalized coaching plan outlining the clear site strategies that you will put into action over the next 30 days in order to minimize the impact of your blind spots or avoid them altogether
- You will participate in a follow-up 60-minute coaching call with your executive coach to review your results and experiences from the Clear Site plan and discuss next steps for your leadership development
What are clients saying about the Blind Spots Coaching Program?
“During my Blind Spots coaching program with Kathy McAfee, we discussed my displeasure (to put it mildly!!) with the volumes of paperwork required in my business. Plodding my way through this paperwork created stress and angst beyond my imagination. This created dysfunction for me and for the team within which I work. It was a hindrance to my becoming successful in my career. We discussed this blind spot and Kathy suggested I try to first identify the triggers. We then decided to control the time frame in which I would perform the detail work. I was allowed to increase the time frame slowly but was required to stop and take a walk as soon as I noticed any “trigger”. I am now, six months later, at a place where I can immediately identify the “trigger” and change what I do, or take a walk, or get a refreshment. It is amazing to me how much stress has melted away and how I am not dreading this particular aspect of my work. Thank You, Kathy!!!” - Kathleen A. Lucas, Financial Representative, New England Financial Group, LLC
Do you need some visibility on your blind spots?
If you think there may be blind spots that are getting in your way from career or business success, please call certified Blind Spots executive coach, Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 and ask her about the 6-week Blind Spots coaching program. Email us at Kathy.Marketing Motivator.net
Blind Spots is also available in a 360 format and is part of the corporate executive coaching program, AdvanceME!